Department of Physiotherapy and Health Sciences School of Management in Gdansk cordially invites you to the course CLASSIC MASSAGE AND DEGREE!
By attending the course you will learn the techniques of classical massage. You'll get the practice of his execution by multiple exercises. You will learn the physiology of the tissue reaction and the human body to a mechanical external stimulus in the form of massage including indications and contraindications to exercise.
We provide all the cosmetic and hygienic. Our studio is equipped with professional tables for practical learning massage.
GET NEW SKILLS AND SIGN UP NOW!
- Patient preparation for massage, teaching the art of stroking, pulping, anatomical structure of the skin, impact stroking, grinding on the body, teach the techniques of kneading, Shake, Vibration, effect of kneading, Shake your body, perfecting the art of stroking, pulping.
- methodology for performing classical massage of the lower limb (starting position of the patient - lying ahead)
- methodology for performing classical massage of the lower limb (starting position of the patient - lying back), improvement of classical massage of the lower limb (lying back)
- methodology of classical massage of the upper limbs and shoulder rim
- methodology of classical massage of the back and neck massage
- classical massage the chest and abdomen
- methodology of classical massage total
- classical massage – theory of classical massage, terms and conditions governing the performance of classical massage
- The mechanism of action of massage, classical massage techniques – indications and contraindications
- massage parlor, methodology of classical massage
DURATION OF COURSE
45 Hours (1 h = 45 me), including:
- 3 h lectures
- 42 h exercise
TERM COURSE OF
Pierwsze zajęcia są zaplanowane na 3 April 2017 r. (Monday) in hours. 19:00-21:15, second 4 April 2017 r. (Tuesday) in hours. 19:00-22:00. Pozostałe terminy zostaną ustalone wspólnie z prowadzącą kurs w dniu pierwszych zajęć.
Classes may be held 2-3 razy w tygodniu od godz. 17:00.
dr Małgorzata Kawa
PLACE OF COURSE
Head of the Higher School of Management in Gdansk, s. 114 (lecture), s. 310 (Exercise).
COMPLETION OF COURSE
In order to complete the course is to present, active participation in class and the positive result of the completion of the course.
Completing the course CONFIRM RELEASE CERTIFICATE!
is done in order of receipt.
For application submission recognize / send the required documents and make payments for the course.
1. completed application (available in the Department of printing promotion and recruitment and page)
2. photocopy of identity card (evidence for inspection prior to the course)
3. proof of payment for the course
4. medical certificate of no impediment to participate in the class massage issued by the primary care physician
Documents should be immediately submitted to the department of promotion and recruitment p.101 or send a scan address email@example.com do 27 brand 2017 r.
In order to operate the course is to make themselves known and make payments for a minimum of 9 people.
immediately make the transfer to the Sign in college do 27 brand 2017 r.
If you are interested course offerings, please contact the department promotion and recruitment:
- tel.: 58 769 08 02, 58 769 08 03
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP NOW!
LIMITED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS!