Department of Physiotherapy and Health Sciences School of Management in Gdansk cordially invites you to the course MASSAGE CLASSIC II DEGREE!
Learn the techniques of massage specialist selected. Explore the theoretical basis for performing massage, improving the practice of its implementation through multiple exercises.
During the course you will learn the physiology of tissue reaction and the human body to an external stimulus in the form of massage specialist with regard to indications and contraindications to exercise.
We provide all the cosmetic and hygienic. Our studio is equipped with professional tables for practical learning massage.
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE FROM CLASSIC!
The course can:
- studentom IV, In, VI and VII semester studying physiotherapy at the School of Management in Gdansk
- physiotherapy students from other universities, who will present a document confirming the completion schedule a massage
Other candidates for the course are asked to submit evidence of ability to perform classical massage degree.
- improvement of classical massage with the new massage techniques
- Power point massage of classical massage and transverse
- Vacuum therapy, treatment methodology and its application in various forms of massage
- prepare the patient for massage and massage techniques isometric teaching and methodology of application
- Massage centryfugalny - method of application
- methodology for performing cosmetic facial massage
- theory of vacuum massage (Vacuum therapy) – terms and conditions governing the performance of massage
- massage theory of isometric – terms and conditions governing the performance of massage (indications and contraindications)
- massage theory centryfugalnego – terms and conditions governing the performance of massage (indications and contraindications)
- characteristics of selected cosmetic massage (Facial massage parlor, Cosmetic massage of the whole body)
- Aromatherapy – terms and conditions governing the performance of massage
DURATION OF COURSE
45 Hours (1 h = 45 me), including:
- 6 h lectures
- 39 h exercise
dr Małgorzata Kawa
PLACE OF COURSE
Head of the Higher School of Management in Gdansk, s. 310.
COMPLETION OF COURSE
In order to complete the course is to present, active participation in class and the positive result of the completion of the course.
Completing the course CONFIRM RELEASE CERTIFICATE!
is done in order of receipt.
For application submission recognize / send the required documents and make payments for the course.
1. completed application (available in the Department of printing promotion and recruitment and page)
2. photocopy of identity card (evidence for inspection prior to the course)
3. proof of payment for the course
4. medical certificate of no impediment to participate in the class massage issued by the primary care physician.
Documents should be submitted in the department promotion and recruitment p.101 or send a scan of the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to operate the course is to make themselves known and make payments for a minimum of 9 people.
must be made by bank transfer to Sign in college.
If you are interested you offer training invite you to contact our promotion and recruitment:
- tel.: 58 769 08 02, 58 769 08 03
- e-mail: email@example.com
SIGN UP NOW!
LIMITED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS!